여기에 자막을 넣어주세요!!
THINGS TO SEE, THINGS TO EAT, THINGS TO ENJOY
Cultural Festival Event
This is where you can see everything related to traditional Korean hanji paper. To develop cultural products using hanji, the Korea Hanji Exhibition is held every year as well. Other events held during the festival include the Hanji Artware Exhibition and the Korean Hanji Artists Invitational Exhibition. In addition, the hanji fashion broadcasted to the world via Arirang TV is a major show to watch.
- Date May every year
- Place Throughout Wonju Hanji Theme Park
- Inquiries Wonju Hanji Festival Organizing Committee
Various styles of performances including dance, creative choreography, K-pop dance, hip-hop, martial arts, and marching bands perform on the streets and stages of Wonju. We invite you to the largest, longest parade performance festival, the Wonju Dynamic Dancing Carnival.
- Date September every year
- Place Ttattu Theater, Youth Square, Wonil-ro, etc
- Inquiries Office of the Wonju Dynamic Dancing Carnival
The Jeongwol Daeboreum Moon Festival is a festival held to wish for the peace and prosperity of the village. Various traditional folk games are played on this day as well..
- Date First full moon every year
- Place Hoichon Village, Maeji-ri, Heungeop-myeon, Wonju-si, Gangwon-do